Friday, March 18, 2016

Moni's Leaving On A Jet Plane-To Baltimore

Been a few weeks since my last flight to Chicago and Creating Change, and now it's time for the Air Marshal to jet off to her latest community event in the 2016 LGBT Media Journalists Convening.

It's one of my fave events, and this 7th annual edition of it will feature LGBT journalists from 16 states and the District of Columbia will be gathering in Baltimore to get our learn on, network and get a better grasp about the issues impacting our community..

While I have driven through Baltimore on the way to and from Philadelphia twice and have flown into BWI a few times on my way to our nation's capital, it's actually the first time I've had a chance to spend some quality time inside the Baltimore city limits.   The best part of this trip is I get to reconnect with some amazing people while I'm there.

The game plan as usual is to tweet, post to my Facebook page and write about what happens, and you can follow the action at #LGBTMedia16 and my TransGriot twitter feed.

But I have a few hours before I have to get up, get to Hobby and prepare for a 8:40 AM departure.  Hopefully TSA won't stand for Transsexuals Searched Always, because I'm getting a little tired of getting felt up without Luther Vandross playing in the background t every time I roll through an airport

We'll see what happens in a few hours.

No comments: