Thursday, September 17, 2015

OUT On The Hill- Thursday Preview

My first full day waking up in DC and being in the NBJC OUT on the Hill house for the first time since 2012.  .Am I excited about that and seeing my NBJC family for the first time since #CC15?   Does Beyonce have curves?

Also felt good being able to get some sleep as I try to get my body adjusted to East coast time.

My plenary isn't until Friday, so I get to spend today in reporter mode.


So what's happening today?    Hmm let's check the schedule.   The opening #OOTH2015 plenary kicks off at 9 AM EDT and is entitled A Focus on the Health and Wellness of our Community.

Image result for NBJC OUT on the HillThat's followed by the first concurrent OOTH 2015 sessions starting at 10:45 AM, two general plenary sessions at 12:30 PM and 2;45 PM followed by the welcome reception starting at 5;00 PM

All of today's OOTH 2015 plenaries, panel discussions and the welcome reception will take place at the Human Rights Campaign Headquarters   I(f you're in the DC area still not too late to get a day pass and join us.

Looking forward to spending the day getting my learn on, tweeting and writing about today's events You can check out the #OOTH2015 hashtag to follow the action.

No comments: